PECOS Table Care Instructions | PECOS Outdoor
PECOS Table Care Instructions
- Rinse your table with soap and water before and after use. High pressure sprayers work best for tough stains. Life hack: if you find yourself needing a pressure sprayer find a self-service car wash.
- Use an abrasive cloth or sponge along with vinegar if you prefer to avoid using detergents.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Our team is available 7 days a week.
- Put your PECOS table to the test and share your adventures with us at #PECOSOUTDOOR.
- Light your table on fire.
- Climb or stand on your table.
- Use as a weapon.
- During assembly, do not lean on legs.
- *Careful, it will dent your truck*